Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fun at Petroglyph!

Taking a deserving break from school and work last week I went to Petroglyph with some of my friends to paint some pottery and it was really fun. I'm in love with this store so far. They have hug selection of pieces to chose from. I chose to paint a cake stand because I realize I don't have one :(
I was in heaven in the store. I did not mind the lovely price of things there, I was just having fun! I think my friends think I am coo coo because I was like a kid in a candy store!

Girls concentrated in their projects.

Karla's finished product.

Mel's cake stand.

My cake stand.

Alaina's mug.

My friend Martha painted a pretty mug with a frog in it, unfortunately the pic I took didn't came out clear :(
I will definitely be back there to paint more.

(La semana pasada nos fuimos con unas amigas a pintar ceramicas. Yo estaba en mi mundo como un nino en una tienda de dulces. Pinte un plato para poner pasteles y  le dibuje un buo. La proxima ves quiero pintar un plato para mi perrita!)

No comments: