Monday, November 30, 2009

One of my babies gone!

Moochy Bunny

I am so happy! I just sold one of my dolls yay yay and yay!
It is just nice to know that someone out there likes my dolls and wants to buy one.
My collection is called Moochy and I sell them on Etsy. The name is a long story that I'll share later.
I decided to make more of these dolls during the Christmas break, especially more like the one I sold because she seems to be popular!
I cant wait to start sewing....oh and maybe a new sawing machine?? yes?

Bye bye baby!

(Acabo de vender uno de mis conejitos de mi collection llamada Moochy. Me da alegria saber que hay gente que le gusta lo que hago y que quiere comprar uno. Decidi hacer mas de estos durante mi vacacion y quiza hasta me compre una maquina de coser de verdad :)


1 comment:

Melissa said...

you can borrow mine =) congrats on your first sale! I have so many things I want you to sew for me, but I don't want you to hate me :x lol