Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


When I first moved here from Bolivia, 6 years ago, Thanksgiving was not important to me because we don't celebrate it in Bolivia. However, as time passed I saw my friends and people around me getting excited in this day. Families get together, they have huge dinners, they play games, or they just sit, talk and catch up on things. Thanksgiving is not just any day as I thought, it is a day to remember those who we love and make us smile, to be grateful to life for being alive, to thank those who make our life exciting, and worthwhile everyday and for all of that I am thankful!

(Click the pic to enlarge)



What are you thankful for??


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the picture of you and Marco! I'm glad you had a great thanksgiving. I just got back from SoCal, but too bad I have a damn presentation to do tomorrow. Procrastination really will kill me someday. Can't wait to see you on friday. Let me know where you want to go.

xoxo