Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Decor!




This is the first year that I will not go home for Christmas :(
I was sad because I wont see my family in this especial day....but as my mom always says, family will be always in my heart!
We are going to spend the holidays here in the US and I decided to cheer up and just let the Christmas spirit take over!
One of the first things in my to do list for Christmas was to host a holiday party with all my friends. I have to say it was one of the most fun things I did this year! I had so much fun organizing the event and I enjoyed decorating my apartment for the special day!
I do not like Christmas colors that much (red and green) so I decided to go with a light green and gold theme and I was glad how it all came out!
Here are some pics and ideas for decoration!

Green Theme!


Ornaments on top of wine glasses!
And I made the napkin holders using gold ribbon.


Gold colored candle (very cheap at Michael's)


Candle holder from Ikea. I have them since my weeding!


Snow flakes made using paper!





and I couldn't resist decorating a cake. Snowman made using fondant and candy.
Don't ask how my cake tasted because I'm not a good baker!


Posing with my little snowman!


and my christmas tree!


I am already thinking of hosting another Holiday Party next year :)
Thank you to all that came and share this especial moment with me!!



No comments: