Monday, November 11, 2013

Redesigning an old dresser

It's been long since my last update, but I am back and hopefully will have more posts to come from now on. I've been carrying a long list of projects for the past few years and I am ready to start. 
We moved to a house and I was busy furnishing, decorating and stuff, but all of that is time consuming and not to mention pretty expensive $$
So, one of my goals is to get creative and and redesign old furniture if possible. Its fun, and cheap :-)

Any-who, I got this kid's dresser for free last week and put my creativity hat on.


-First I removed those big plastic knobs in it. Then I spray painted it. The painting process took only 30min or less 😄
-The paint dried even faster (15 min).
-Then I replaced the knobs with these cute ones from my fave store (Cost Plus World Market).

And voila.......

   


My new redesigned dressed :)
Total cost of these dresser: $30



No comments: