Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mommy Turtle!

This is one of my favorite Amigurumi books. It has the cutest crochet projects and they are not hard to make at all.



 I just finished this lovely mommy turtle and her babies.

Pregnant turtle!


Here comes the first egg!


And one more!


The babies!


The baby turtles love mommy!


Aren't they cute??


Since I work with children I thought I can utilize this turtle with them and talk about pregnancy issues, parenting, etc. I hope it works. I can't wait to see the kid's faces when they see it!


(Durante mis vacaciones estuve tejiendo y me compre este libro que tiene bonitos projectos. Empece con la tortuga y este fue el resultado. esta bonirta no?)

2 comments:

mandi said...

wow! how cute. youre so talented. you should make more! The egg coming out of the turtle is funny! hahah

<3

ricebabies said...

So cute. I love turtles.