Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Passion!

I decided to start a blog about the artsy things I like to do. Here I will share all the activities I love doing such as painting, drawing, knitting, clay sculpting, doll making and cake decorating.

My mother says that as a child I would always be doing something with my hands. She says that during breakfast I was always playing with the bread's dough left overs making flowers and figures. I also remember that I would spend long hours making clothes for my Barbie dolls and drawings of my friends. If I only had kept those drawings……..

Anyway, I am not an expert, I only took one drawing class in my life and I hope that someday I can dedicate my entire time to this passion.

2 comments:

Kjerry said...

You are very talented artistically :) I love your paintings, and your faux ugly dolls :)
when i was a girl i use to design stuffed animal cats and give them to my friend's for their birthdays.

Marco said...

Don't worry baby...someday you'll be able to dedicate yourself fully to this tremendous talent you have!